Sunday 17 April 2016

watermelon granita recipe




Hi........as I promised you that I'm going to share lots of summer refreshing recipes, here I keep my promise again......today I came with my another refreshing recipe watermelon granita.

              This is so refreshing and tasty dish that anyone can make this granita.we can make this with very simple ingredients.

         I prepared this watermelon granita few days back, my family enjoyed a lot...even my little 2 years old niece loved it.

    I hope you like this recipe.give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.

Other summer recipes :

homemade falooda
rose milk popsicles
cucumber mint cooler
malai kulfi

 Ingredients :

Watermelon : 1 kg
Sugar 3/4 cup or to taste
Some mint leaves
One medium size lemon


Method :

Cut water melon into slices then take red part and chop them take out the seeds if you want to.

Now take all ingredients into blender and blend into fine puree

Now take this puree into a plastic container and cover with lid and freeze it for 4 hours

After 4 hours take a fork or spoon scrape frozen watermelon and put in freezer for 4 to 5 hours

Now again scrape frozen watermelon and take into a bowl and serve.
 take watermelon cut into slices
 chop them

 Take water melon into blender add sugar
 add lemon juice
 add mint leaves
 blend it
 Pour in container
 cover with lid and freeze it
Scrape it

Scrapping is done

Freeze it again

Scrape it again

all done now

Serve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment