Thursday 2 November 2017

SOYA KHEEMA BALLS RECIPE/SOYA CHUNKS PAKODA RECIPE



Climate is very cool here in nellore after so many months. Also it's raining here from 3 days. Yes, it's a rainy season for us now and I'm enjoying these rainy days a lot. Because November,December and January are my favorite months.  because it's winter time. So, I wanted to make some new and hot dishes for my kids to enjoy these rainy days. I can have only one piece because of my diet.

          I prepared these tasty soya kheema balls couple of days back and tasted so good.I fried them in two ways like pakoda and balls. Both ways tasted yum. So I named them as pakoda and balls. Ingredients also so simple and easily available. I hope you will give this a try and let me know how they turned.


Servings : 2 to 3 persons


My 1 cup measures 200ml


Ingredients :


Soya chunks : 1 cup
Gram flour/Besan : 1/4 cup
Rice flour : 1/4 cup
Medium chopped onion : 1
Chopped Chopped leaves : 2 table spoons
Chopped curry leaves : 2 strings
Coriander powder : 1 tea spoon
Chilly powder : 1 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste : 1 tea spoon
Garam masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
Oil for deep frying

Method :


First cook soya chunks as shown Here.

Now take them into a blender and blend it coarsely without adding water.

Now take soya kheema is ready. Take it into a bowl and add all ingredients and mix it well.

Now roll them into small balls and drop them into hot oil and fry until they changes into golden and serve.

Pictorial :


Cook soya chunks as shown here

Take them into a blender

Blend it coarsely

Take this soya kheema into a bowl,add gram flour

Add rice flour

Add chilly,coriander and Garam masala powders

Add ginger garlic paste

Add coriander and curry leaves

Add onions

Mix it well

And just drop in hot oil as pakoda

Fry until they changes into golden color

Or roll them into balls

Drop them in hot oil

Fry until they changes into golden color

Take into a plate

Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment