Friday 16 June 2017

SWEET CORN KEBABS RECIPE/CORN CUTLETS RECIPE


Hi guys.... Hope you are doing good..... I'm so sorry that I couldn't post many ramzan recipes this month. I was really busy these days. There is a wedding in our in laws and I'm the one to take care of everything in wedding. So I was away from you and my blog. Today I got some time to share another yummy recipe. Today I'm going to share easy corn kebabs recipe. It is quick and easy recipe which tastes really awesome.

I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turned out for you.




Ingredients :


Sweet corn kernels : 1 cup
Medium size boiled and grated potatoes : 3
Bread crumbs : 1/2 cup
Gram flour/Besan : 2 table spoons
Rice flour : 3 table spoons
Chilly powder : 1 tea spoon
Garam masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
Pepper powder : 1/2 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Chopped green chillies : 2
Chopped Coriander leaves : 1/3 cup
Chopped medium onions : 1
Chopped small capsicum : 1

Oil for deep frying

Method :


Take corn kernels in blender (reserve 2 tables spoons for later use) blend it coarsely and keep a side.

Now take boiled and grated potatoes in a bowl and add all ingredients,add blended corn and mix it well.

Now refrigerate this mixture for 15 minutes.

Now take some portion of mixture and roll them into a oval shape and drop them in hot oil.

Fry on medium heat until they changes into golden color and take them into a plate and serve hot.

Pictorial :


Take corn kernels into a blender

Blend it coarsely and keep a side

Now take boiled and grated potatoes in a bowl, add capsicum

Add onions

Add green chillies and coriander leaves

Add blended corn

Add some corn kernels

Add all spice powders and salt

Add bread crumbs

Add gram flour and rice flour

Mix it well and refrigerate for 15 minutes

Roll them into oval shape

Drop them in hot oil

Fry until they changes into golden color



Serve hot!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment