Tuesday 8 March 2016

caramel sauce recipe

This is the recipe I wanted post from a long time,finally the recipe is here......caramel sauce is used in many ways as topping on ice cream,we can use caramel cakes, caramel brownies and we can use as spread on bread... What not!!!!???

               It has a nice caramel flavor init. My elder daughter rida loves this caramel sauce so much.....whenever  I prepare this caramel sauce at she only finishes the whole bowl of caramel sauce :)

             This time I prepared this to make caramel brownies.....i hope I can do it..... :)

This is also known as salted caramel sauce... I used salted butter so I didn't used salt, if you are using unsalted butter add 1 tea spoon of salt.

The recipe calls for heavy whipping cream, but in my place it is really hard to find heavy whipping cream....it is not even available in my place, so I replaced with amul fresh cream.

                I hope you like this recipe and give it a try...

Ingredients :

Granulated sugar : 3/4 cup
Fresh cream : 1 cup
Vanilla essence : 1 tea spoon
Butter : 1 table spoon

Preparation :

First take a sauce pan add sugar then add 1/2 cup of water and let it boil on medium flame

Stir in between

Bring sugar syrup to light golden color then add butter and stir gently on medium flame

Now add cream and switchoff the flame then give it a nice mix....stir till sugar syrup and cream combined well

Let it cool completely

Store in a air tight container and refrigerate it

It will be thin when we switch off the flame, don't panic at this moment it becomes thick after refrigerating

Mix well before use

There is a technical problem while uploading pics.......sorry for not uploading pics :(




No comments:

Post a Comment