Wednesday 20 September 2017

BASIC BAKING TOOLS AND ESSENTIALS FOR BEGINNERS/BAKING FOR BEGINNERS GUIDE


Hi, I'm receiving so many requests from viewers to share a post on baking tools and essentials for beginners and today finally I decided share with you all. I'm feeling really happy and excited to share my baking experiences with you all. I love baking. In my initial days I was so excited to bake a cake, but don't know how to bake and where to start, what are the things I need to buy. But thanks to my cousin mizba,She bought measuring cups and spoons from banglore, because they were not available in nellore on that time. She told me some basic oil based cake recipe without oven. I tried with so much of excitement. But my bad luck it was totally flop. Tried again and again but no use. Then I decided to buy a electric beater and other baking tools. Then I orederd them from online and started baking a cake with same recipe which my cousin was given to me. Can you imagine, it was a huge hit. Then I understood baking tools are very important to bake a perfect cake. Without taking any baking classes and watching lots of baking videos, trying everytime a new recipe, today I'm here with you all by sharing these tips with 4 years of baking experience.



So, today I'm going to share a breif post on basic baking tools which are very important for beginners in baking..These baking tools plays a key role in baking. So, I hope this post helps you alot.

Measuring cups and spoons




Correct Measurements are very important to bake a perfect cake. So, you will need these measuring cups and spoons.

Electric beater and hand whisk


Electric beater is very useful in baking. Especially for oil based cake, to make a perfect butter cream, to knead bread or pizza doughs. Hand whisk also a needed tool to mix batters and to beat butter based cake. But comparing to electric beater hand whisk takes little long time to beat.

Spatula and brush





Spatula is to mix batters and silicon brush is to grease oil or butter to baking pans.

Parchment paper



Parchment paper or baking paper is another important tool, this is used to line your baking pans and trays. Cakes or any other baked goodies comes out very easily by lining this Parchment paper.

Cake moulds

Add caption

Cake moulds comes in different shapes and sizes. If you are a beginner, I suggest you buy an 6 to 8 inch aluminum cake mould. This is my first cake mould which I bought.


I have different shapes and sizes of cake moulds. I mostly use These spring moulds to prepare cheese cakes.

Loaf pan or bread mould



Loaf pans are used to bake breads and loaf cakes. These are also available in different sizes.


Muffin tray




Muffin trays are used to bake cupcakes and muffins. But for better results line with papercups.

I have shared these all things with my experience. There are many other types of baking tools, cake decorating tools, different types of cake molds. Will try to share someday  in another post.I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any doubts on this article please feel free to leave a comment below.happy Baking!!!!!!!

Some basic cake recipes :


1 comment:

  1. The post is full of knowledge and provides users more information. This type of post helps the user to get useful ideas. Baking is one of the most popular professions and that serves as a great hobby. Baking Classes in Chennai helps to improve the making of cake easily.
    Cake Making Classes in Chennai
    Baking Classes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete