Friday 11 November 2016

RAS MALAI RECIPE


Rasmalai is a popular Bengali sweet in India. Milk dumplings cooked in rabdi and topped with nuts and serve chilled. Rasmalai is one of my favorite recipe which I can eat 4 to 5 at a time. But this time I ate only one because of my diet :( to make rasmalai first you have to make rasgulla. I have already shared rasgulla recipe here. You can also use canned rasgullas for this recipe. Tastes exactly as sweet shop ones. I have another instant rasmalai recipe with milk powder will sure share some other day.

I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turned out for you.

 ingredients :

rasgullas : 10 to 12 (recipe here)
milk : 1 litre
Sugar : 1/4 cup or as per your taste
Cardamom powder : 1/2 tea spoon
chopped nuts : 1/2 cup

Method :


Start making rasgullas (recipe here)first.
Take milk in a pan stir continuously until it reduces to half.add sugar and cardamom powder and stir it.

Now take rasgullas squeeze the sugar syrup and drop them in reduced milk And cook for 3 to 4 minutes on medium flame by stirring gently.

Finally add nuts and let it cool completely, chill it  for 1 to 2 hours and serve.


Prepare rasgullas first (recipe here)

Boil milk and start stirring continuously

Stir until it reduces to half

Add sugar and cardamom powder

Stir it well

Take rasgulla and gently squeeze sugar syrup

Drop them in reduced milk

Cook for a while

Chill it for couple of hours

Serve

Yummy rasmalai is ready!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment