Friday 10 February 2017

CHINA GRASS MILK PUDDING RECIPE


Hi Friends.... Today I'm going to share an easy and tasty milk pudding recipe. This is an basic and easy pudding recipe one can easily prepare at home. My ammi(mom) use to make this pudding in our childhood. We use to love it a lot. Now I'm preparing this yummy dessert for my kids. My kids also love this milk pudding a lot. I didn't added any flavoring in this recipe. If you want you can add vanilla essence or cardamom powder as per your taste.


I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turned out for you.

Ingredients :

Milk : 650 ml
Sugar : 100 grams
China grass/agar agar : 10 grams
vanilla essence or cardamom powder for flavoring

Method :

Soak China grass in water for 10 minutes.

Mean while boil milk in a pan, stir continuously for 5 to 7 minutes.

Now add sugar and stir it until sugar dissolves.

Now take China grass and squeeze out the water and add China grass to milk.

Now stir continuously for 4 to 5 minutes and remove from fire.

Now pour this mixture to any mold. Make sure mold is wet.

Now let it cool completely and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours and cut into pieces and serve.

Note : You can strain the mixture and add to mold. My kids like to eat those china grass strings, so I have not strained.

Take China grass in a bowl

Add water and soak it for 10 minutes

Meanwhile boil milk in a pan

Stir continuously for 5 minutes


Add sugar

Stir it well

Now squeeze the water from China grass

Add it to milk

Cook for few more minutes

Add it to mold

Let it cool completely

Chill it for couple of hours

Cut into pieces

Serve

Yummy milk pudding!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment