Monday 22 August 2016

CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES RECIPE



Now a days brownies became one of my favorite dessert. they tastes really really amazing. Few days back baked these awesome chocolate fudge brownies. It very chocolaty, buttery...... Ummm!!!! I don't even know what to say..... They just melt in your mouth. You know, I ate 3 pieces of brownies at a time. Hubby and my daughters loved them a lot......

I have already shared my chocolate almond brownies . Those were cakey brownies, this time I'm going to share fudgy brownies. I'm sure you gonna love these brownies. To bake perfect brownies you just follow the measurements and procedure.

Like my Facebook page for more updates

I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turned out for you.



Ingredients :


Dark chocolate : 120 grams/1 cup
All purpose flour/maida : 60 grams/1/2 cup
Eggs : 3
Cocoa powder : 2 table spoons
Butter : 120 grams/ more than 1/2 cup
Granulated sugar : 3/4 cup/150 grams

Method :


First take a bowl add dark chocolate and butter and put this bowl on double boiler stir it continuously until chocolate and butter melts

Now add sugar and whisk it well then add egg one at a time and whisk it well

Now take a sieve add flour and cocoa powder sift it and add to chocolate mixture then whisk it well 

Now line the cake tin with parchment paper and pour this chocolate batter to cake tin

Preheat the oven in 175 degrees for 10 minutes and bake this for 35 to 40 minutes in 175 degrees  or if you insert the toothpick it should comes out clean.

Now let it cool for some time and demold it and serve.


Line cake mold with parchment paper

Take butter and chocolate in double boiler

Melt it

Add sugar

Whisk it well

Add egg one at a time

Whisk it well



Take flour and cocoa powder in a sieve

Sift it and add to chocolate mixture

Whisk it without lumps

Pour this to cake tin

Bake it



Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment