Tuesday 23 August 2016

MALAI LADDOO/PANEER LADDO RECIPE



Some of my blog viewers asked me to post janmmashtami recipes. But unfortunately I don't have much time to post many recipes. But I wanted to post atleast one recipe today. Then I was searching for some easy and tasty recipe then I came across this malai laddoo recipe in milkmaid website. Then  immediately I tried and turned very tasty. Everyone at my liked them at home.

       You need very simple ingredients to make these yummy malai laddoo. You can skip food color or you can add any food color as per your wish.

I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turned out for you.

homemade paneer recipe
homemade condensed milk /milkmaid recipe






Ingredients :

Paneer/chena : 250 grams (recipe here)
condensed milk/milk Maid : 200 grams(recipe here)
Cardamom powder : 1/2 tea spoon
kewra water : 1 tea spoon
Pinch of yellow food color
Pistachios for garnishing

Method :

First take paneer and condensed milk in a blender (i used fresh chena) blend it into a fine paste

Now pour this mixture to a pan stir continuously on medium to high flame then add color,cardamom powder and kewra water stir continuously until it becomes thick in consistency. It takes 5 to 6 minutes.

Now let it cool completely and shape them into laddoos garnish with pistachios or saffron.

Yummy malai laddoo/paneer laddoo is ready to serve.
Take paneer into a blender add condensed milk

Blend into a smooth paste

Pour this into a pan

Stir continuously

Add cardamom powder,kewra water and food color

Mix it well

Stir continuously till it becomes thick

It's done now

Remove from fire and let it cool completely

Just knead mixture for few seconds and make laddoo

Serve!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment