Wednesday 31 August 2016

SCHEZWAN VEG FRIED RICE RECIPE


Yesterday I was craving for spicy food then I opened my fridge then saw some schezwan sauce sauce lying in my fridge then picked some veggies and prepared this yummy spicy schezwan veg fried rice and served with tasty chilly paneer!!!!! Mouthwatering right!!!!!

     I have already shared schezwan chicken recipe here. It was so yummy and tasty then here I'm with another spicy dish. It tastes absolutely delicious and exactly as restaurants. I used basmati rice to give it a restaurant touch. You can also use regular rice. If you have schezwan sauce (recipe here) and cooked rice in your hand then you can easily make this dish within minutes.

I hope you will give this a try and Let me know how it turned out for you.

Similar recipe :




Ingredients :

Cooked basmati rice : 4 cups
Chopped large onions : 1
chopped French beans : 1 cup
Chopped large carrots : 1
Chopped Medium capsicum : 1
schezwan sauce : 2 table spoons (recipe here)
Salt to taste
tomato sauce : 2 table spoons(recipe here)
Oil : 2 table spoons

Method :

First heat oil in a wok add onions saute for a while then add chopped veggies saute for 2 to 3 minutes

Now add schezwan sauce and tomato sauce saute for few seconds then add cooked rice and salt saute for few minutes and remove from fire and serve hot.

You can also add some spring onions.

Add schezwan sauce as per your taste.You can also use store bought schezwan sauce in this recipe instead of homemade schezwan sauce.
Heat oil add onions saute for a while

Add your veggies

Saute for a while

Add schezwan sauce

Add tomato sauce

Saute it

Add cooked rice

Saute for few minutes

Remove from fire


Serve hot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment