Wednesday 5 October 2016

HOMEMADE APPLE JAM RECIPE/HOW TO MAKE APPLE JAM AT HOME


Hi, took a small break for blogging. I'm back with another easy and tasty recipe. Today I'm going to share easy homemade Apple jam recipe. Making jams at home is not a rocket science. We can easily make jams at home with very simple ingredients. I have already shared pineapple jam recipe here. Will try to post more homemade jam recipes in my blog. So, stay connected with my blog for more tasty recipes.

    To make this Apple jam we need only 3 ingredients which are easily available in our kitchen. You can add food color if you want to. But I made a healthy version with no preservatives and colors.

I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turned out for you.

Ingredients :

Apples : 2 large (500 grams)
sugar : 1 1/2 cup (300 grams)
lemon juice : 1 table spoon

My 1 cup measures 200 ml

Method :

First take Apples peel the skin and chop them then take them In to a blender and blend into a fine paste.

Now take this Apple puree into a pan add sugar and put on heat

Stir continuously for 3 to 4 minutes then add lemon juice and stir continuously until it reaches to one string consistency

Now remove from fire and let it cool completely and store In clean and dry airtight glass jars.

Note : 

You can store this in refrigerator for 4 to 5 months.

Always use clean and dry spoon.
Remove the skin from Apples

Chop them

Take them into a blender

Blend into a fine paste

Take this puree into a pan

Add sugar

Stir continuously

Stir for few minutes

Add lemon juice

Stir it

Bring it to. One string consistency and remove from fire

Let it cool completely and store in airtight jars

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment