Sunday 16 October 2016

SIMPLE CHICKEN FRY RECIPE


Hi, I hope you are doing good. Today I'm going to share simple and easy chicken fry recipe with simple ingredients. This is a easy and quick recipe which I often prepare at home. I couldn't share this recipe till now because it is very easy and quick recipe, whenever I will be in hurry I choose this recipe, and it's quite obvious I even don't have time to take pics. But this time I decided to take pics and I want to post here.

     This recipe is specially  for beginners and bachelors. Making this chicken fry is so simple, you just combine all ingredients, cook until chicken gets tender then fry in oil and serve. Tastes really divine.

Sounds very easy right. Then try this recipe and let me know how it turned out for you.

 Ingredients :

To boil chicken :

Chicken pieces : 1 kg
Sliced large onions : 2
sliced Medium tomatoes : 2
ginger garlic paste : 2 table spoons
curd/yogurt : 1/2 cup
Coriander powder : 1 table spoon
Chilly powder : 1 tea spoon
Turmeric powder : 1/2 table spoon
Salt to taste

For frying :

Oil : 3 table spoons
pepper powder : 1/2 tea spoon
Garam masala : 1/2 tea spoon (optional)
Coriander leaves : 2 table spoons
curry leaves : 2 strings

Method :

First take chicken add all boil ingredients mix it well and cook till chicken gets tender.

Now heat oil in a pan add cooked chicken and curry leaves fry until water gets dry and chicken is well roasted. 

Finally add garam masala, pepper powder and coriander leaves saute well and serve

Take chicken add all boil ingredients

Mix well

Transfer to heavy bottom vessel

Cook till chicken gets tender and water dries

Heat oil in pan

Add cooked chicken

Saute well

Add curry leaves

Saute until well roasted

Add coriander leaves, pepper powder and garam masala fry for 1 to 2 minutes and remove from fire


Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment